/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Monday, June 8, 2009
Just like the day that I met you

Hello world!
I skipped math today cos art was bloody canceled and I got too upset to bother bout math -.-
So I was awake at 7,cos I WAS suppose to have bfast with paul before lesson.
Canceled but I couldnt get to bed I swear. -.-

Was up on the phone till like 11plus with zoe then went to bed finally.

Slept till 2? So stupid la. Slept at 5.26am today. Crazy bitch.

Went photo taking for art in the evening with paul... A series of unfortunate events! -.-

Came home,on the phone with Lyt now (=

Hahahahahaha bloody spastic person.

She thinks she's the worst person on earth because she's never used aloe vera gel before cos she's nvr got sun burnt. (= HAHAHAHHAA!

She's coming over to stay tmr! :D


Okay I'm offffff super sleepy!

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/