/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Slow dance with a stranger

This is the crowd....waiting for the lift? Lol?
Is it that far to walk?! Okay I'm lazy,not THAT lazy.



So went to sch for math. Was one hr late with Sm. (=
*walks into class*
P:Why are you guys so late?
S: Aiya cos we're not early la.
Me: LOL~


Look at my bff's super bimbotic pink naisl that match with the bimbotic colours of the sweet wrapper (=

So waited for parents to come,xie xie ni khoo shu mei (=
Went to the club,went to the gym with mummy,swimming with sis,yifei came later on.

Right hand.

Left hand.

Both hands.

She was trying so hard to look like a shark.

But doesn't the dolphin act match her more? Hahaha.

Lunch,and home.




Was playing sims on my lappy in the car xD

Didn't feel good so I went went to nap when I came home.
Gosh,everyone was gone when I woke up.
Brought sis to the docs.

She's got rashes and blisters all over her hands.


Can't see right?
But.
.
.
.



Those white spots....

This is my very very tan sister thats sleep talking beside me now.

It's 5am and no,I can't sleep.
Please kill me,I really wanna sleep.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/