/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Friday, June 26, 2009
We're exactly where we're suppose to be


Hairpeee burfdae Shiyi!~
K I'm sorry I didnt reply your msg ;)
Hahaha. Thanks for everything \m/
For all your super cold jokes that send thrills down my spine -.-
Hahaha. All the best in whatever and whenever and forever! (=

Oh my.
It's 4.03pm and I'm still lazying around.

Haven't started doing art yet.
Sheesh.......

I feel so darn weird,I swear.
All empty in the center.

K la very annoyed alrd bye



Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/