/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Goodnight sweetheart,You're a total rockstar


Look at my good friend,so happy backstabbing me!
Hahahahahaha! (:
Skipped school on Tues and wed,skipping again tmr.
No M.C so I dunno if I'd get myself into trouble,but oh well.

Mummy thinks the doc only gives me a piece of paper that cost a bomb,other than that,he/she is totally useless cos she can get me back in shape without a PHD or doctorate (:
Hehe.

And guess what,I did a FB quiz and I am 100% happy.
Like duhhhh,3days without skss and the lusarz,who wouldnt be happy?! ;)

And My pick up line is "I lost my teddy....would you sleep with me tonight?" ;)
Hah! :D


Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/