/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Whispers "hello I've missed you quiet terribly"

Been doing art the whole day.
Rushing here and rushing there.
Didn't even realise I was rushing and pushing myself.

I spilled paint all over my white shorts.
Yea,I never learn,I still wear white whiles painting.

Mummy kept going "aiyooo,whas wrong wth youuuuu,aiyoooo"

It was amusing :) I just went "sick what" Lol...what an excuse.

Almost cut myself 3 times while I was cutting up ingredients to cook dinner.
Twice with a knife and once with the scissors,but someone,it didnt bleed.
Thick skin huh. Got scalded when I was getting myself some soup for lunch.
Got poked by the needle whiles doing art. And i sat on the scissors that poked my big fat butt too.

A list of things I did to hurt myself today -.- Wtf.

And my blogger toolbar thingy is gone and I don't know how to get it back cos I'm a total noob,yea,kill me?
Wtv.

Ohyea,I splashed green paint all over the toilet bowl cos I was painting in the toilet cos i was lazy.
Don't think I cleaned up properly. Goodluck to the next user.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/