/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Friday, July 10, 2009
When you say nothing at all



Wow havent blogged in a long time!
Friday at last! :D Prelims have been a huge bore~

So had Adam Khoo's motivational talk on wed and thurs. Wow,Adam Khoo,I say it like he's my friend. Hahaha. So anw,wasn't as bad and kinda fun. I ate like 4 servings of veggy every meal,Mengliang's,Elaine's,Lizhi's, and Ruiying's. Whoooo,healthy ;) Right...

Just had Pasta Mania at Hgm with Fish angie and ml! (=
Was good! Was like craving for it during lesson -.-
Uh huh,I think bout "what should I have for lunch" during lessons.

Cousin's wedding dinner later on,cheerios peeps (=

And and and,just a thought,
'When you say nothing at all - Ronan Keating'
Have you every thought that in other words it actually means "You should just shut up" :D
HAHAHAHA,k bye

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/