/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Here in your arms

Wow I'm stuck at home and left to pack,which apparently I don't know how to.

I'm so so so so so so bored. I'm not packing because I can't! And I don't have anymore boxes cus my sister took them all.

Oh,and i got ditched by that 9 yr old ass. She went off with my parents when i was waiting for her to go to compass -.-

Yes I'm that bored i asked my sister out to compass,but noooo,I got ditched.

Well,here's a vid,they covered it really nicely.





I stand corrected,almost all acoustic covers of this song is great.
The cover by xlifexlostxwithinx is the first one I fell in love with :)






OMG THIS IS GOOD!

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/